She sure didn't want to share the bread, that's for sure! You did a great job of capturing her fun lil personality in those pics! I just love the little girl!!! Ken's gonna love that pic...of her fave "Chloe face". See you at Lee's!
Hey that is awesome that you got to see Grandma and Aunt Kelly how far away are they? Plus I am not waiting until the weather is nice her to come there I need to come there asap. Yes that was syd making hope laugh in that picture. I actually think that they might be friends when they get a little older.
Ohhh I just LOVE that face!! That is my favorite Chloe face by far. We had so much fun with you guys!! Stone misses her! I said, "you wanna see Chloe??" and his eyes got BIG, with a big smile, and he seemed like I was going to pull her out from somewhere.
aww that is the cutest story i love it...i miss him too and it was so fun to all hang... i really hope i can get this video working you'll love it! have a good weekend!!!!love you! give stone a big kiss and a hug for me.
5 comments:
She sure didn't want to share the bread, that's for sure! You did a great job of capturing her fun lil personality in those pics! I just love the little girl!!! Ken's gonna love that pic...of her fave "Chloe face". See you at Lee's!
wow~ looks beautiful there~ as always! Those are darling pictures charee!!!
xo m
Hey that is awesome that you got to see Grandma and Aunt Kelly how far away are they? Plus I am not waiting until the weather is nice her to come there I need to come there asap. Yes that was syd making hope laugh in that picture. I actually think that they might be friends when they get a little older.
Ohhh I just LOVE that face!! That is my favorite Chloe face by far. We had so much fun with you guys!! Stone misses her! I said, "you wanna see Chloe??" and his eyes got BIG, with a big smile, and he seemed like I was going to pull her out from somewhere.
aww that is the cutest story i love it...i miss him too and it was so fun to all hang... i really hope i can get this video working you'll love it! have a good weekend!!!!love you! give stone a big kiss and a hug for me.
Post a Comment