just hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing, her facial expressions are absolutely perfect! it's pretty obvious which sis would be a better cheerleader...... hint...... chelsey just kidding teeners ha ha ha .
1.07.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
It doesn't get old no matter how many times you watch it
i know huh i almost pee my pants each time!
Hahaha...look what aunt Lor Lor started! Funny thing...it's just as cute from the back, remember?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!!
hahaha I can't stop laughing!! Those facials are priceless.
yes thank you lor lor for intoruducing us to that it's so fun!
we were seriously laughing out loud!! that face in the beginning is classic :) make sure you back this video up somewhere cause you're gonna wanna watch that over and over again for life!!
First of all-HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAREE!!! How old are you anyway?
*Chloe's facials are totally like Cheerleader like totally!!
She's so darling!! Like her mommy!!
i turned 27 i still can't believe it wow im getting so old!!
that's my girl!! Get it chloe!!!
So dang cute!! Love the facials!!! We need to make her a cute cheer uniform!!! Plan it:)
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you enjoyed every second(and by the way 27 feels pretty good;)
Oh and Caden and I just watched it 5 more times, hr said "whats chloe doing? She's so funny"
xoxoxo
STILL SOOOOOOO HILLARIOUS & CUTE!!!
HUGS! ML
You got me laughing! too cute!! she is growing up too fast!
That is seriously the cutest/funniest thing i've seen! She is going to be quite the handful!! Hope all is well!
hahahahaha, that is too funny! Your mom was telling us about it. This is totally YouTube worthy!
THAT IS HILLARIOUS!!! I was seriously laughing out loud by myself! I love her cute little face!!
I was there, loved it then and LOVE IT STILL! I go to it when I just need a good laugh, Thank you Chloe!
Post a Comment