i am so sorry that i haven't called you back! my life has been so crazy with work & this class. i looked at those purses. so dang cute! but i have no idea about making them:( i will call you later in the week. love ya!
The look on her eyes, when Tanner is holding her head still...she knows something's up...just has no idea it's gonna hurt for a sec! So cute, that girl!!!
I am determined to get my baby girl's ears pierced when she's little (hoping that one day I'll have a baby girl, of course). I got mine pierced at 3 weeks...
But Dust says that's unfair to a wee one and that we will fight to the death over it. Sad. But again, I'm determined.
6 comments:
i am so sorry that i haven't called you back! my life has been so crazy with work & this class. i looked at those purses. so dang cute! but i have no idea about making them:( i will call you later in the week. love ya!
So sad but the earrings look sooo cute! Love em!
The look on her eyes, when Tanner is holding her head still...she knows something's up...just has no idea it's gonna hurt for a sec! So cute, that girl!!!
SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE! It was so much fun to see you guys for chelsey's birthday! Miss you!
I am determined to get my baby girl's ears pierced when she's little (hoping that one day I'll have a baby girl, of course). I got mine pierced at 3 weeks...
But Dust says that's unfair to a wee one and that we will fight to the death over it. Sad. But again, I'm determined.
SO SO SO cute. She's adorable.
Hey Charee! Love the earrings, they look so cute on her! I miss ya!
Post a Comment