oh my goodness charee. she has gotten sooo big!!! I can't believe how light her hair has gotten too. adorable.
CUTE PICTURES!!! what a living doll! ...i remeber making 'box cars' with you kids! did you make those??kisses~ ml
She has to be the cutest little girl I've ever seen. No kidding.I bet you think the same thing!
How did Lor know Chloe would love that headband...and the necklaces?! Love the pics...and those cousins that are oh-so tight already!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my goodness charee. she has gotten sooo big!!! I can't believe how light her hair has gotten too. adorable.
CUTE PICTURES!!! what a living doll! ...i remeber making 'box cars' with you kids! did you make those??
kisses~ ml
She has to be the cutest little girl I've ever seen. No kidding.
I bet you think the same thing!
How did Lor know Chloe would love that headband...and the necklaces?! Love the pics...and those cousins that are oh-so tight already!
Post a Comment