12.21.2009

oh...to the great ones who walked before us


it's true!!! debbie lew (my mom) and leslie woo (her life friend/life support) would bless us all if they would learn how to blog and share all their cute ideas!!!

thanks to leslie's darling daughter (brianne) with a great eye...found this idea and to her talented daughter brookie (who made the labels, aren't they shut your big fat face cute!!!) you take that and combined it with my mom and leslie's twist/ touch on it + with their ability of enhancing it 100 times cuter than the original = this adorable christmas gift.....I WANT ONE!! merry freakin christmas.....i can't keep up sooooooooooooo i'll give up!!.......so i thought id share, it's just wrong to not share what these partners in crime come up with......i love you guys and how talented you guys are at making everything more special, can i be you when i grow up?!!

2 comments:

Lewis Fam said...

Amen sister!

Ashley Koz said...

Charee I'm so glad you found my blog, I looked through yours quite a bit. Your daughter is a absolute doll. Thats awesome you bike, I started mountain biking this last summer and I love it. I'm not sure if you Mountain bike too (it looked like you were on a road bike) but I could use some buddies to go with if you ever want to :)