she put her boot in front of the camera and said stop
i love how she's holding on to the steering wheel
it's a fun to watch her get around with that much padding. i got her this hat for her because it reminds of my hat when i was a little girl
of course the little ham wanted her boots off and her "blue shoooes" on
swinging her by the straps ( right after this picture the snaps on her overalls snapped and she fell on her tummy...it was so funny, tanner was laughing hard!)
that was hilarious to watch you carry her around like that today! what a ham!! this blog is turning into quite a sweet little journal and keepsake for your family! i think it's wonderful! kisses, marm
YAY!!! I am LOVING that you are catching up on your blog!! I have missed you SO much and seeing your cute family in pictures will just have to do:)Chloe is growing too fast, please tell her to stop:) I think about you all the time and just need to call you!!! XOXOXO
5 comments:
Love all the post & pics! Climbing in all her bling, cracks me up!
Not only is she cuter than heck, but I'm glad she's still got her sass! AND you look fantastic yourself!!!
How fun! This makes me wish we had snow. Kind of. :) She is TOO cute! And how fun that she is climbing!
that was hilarious to watch you carry her around like that today! what a ham!! this blog is turning into quite a sweet little journal and keepsake for your family! i think it's wonderful!
kisses, marm
Charee!
I found your blog through Shelb's. It has been so fun to peek at all your fun, sweet pictures today. You are such a doll, Charee.
Love,
Briana
P.S. I was remembering the other day how you tried to help me paint a picture of a barn for my mom that one time. Heehee. :) I wish I could paint.
YAY!!! I am LOVING that you are catching up on your blog!! I have missed you SO much and seeing your cute family in pictures will just have to do:)Chloe is growing too fast, please tell her to stop:) I think about you all the time and just need to call you!!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment