then chloe and her friends avi and beckham had so much fun visiting the animals and they even got to ride the pony's ( sorry, i didn't get a picture i was holding her hand)
you can see the ducklins, this is where they will stay till they get big enough to join the bigger ducks in the big pond
it had a fun play room. chloe's balancing the pony instead of riding it, i love her imagination!!!
the girls did a great job at milking the cow. then we went to the cafe and had a yummy lunch!! it was a fun outing!!
awww! the kids grow up too fast huh!! ava will be 3 in july. sad. I remember rollerskating at brookes party! thats so funny you still have the pic. I will have to see it when I come in May. Your gonna be around right? also hows the pregnanacy going so far?
3 comments:
Fun times...keep 'em coming!!! xoxo
So fun! Cute pics!
awww! the kids grow up too fast huh!! ava will be 3 in july. sad.
I remember rollerskating at brookes party! thats so funny you still have the pic. I will have to see it when I come in May. Your gonna be around right? also hows the pregnanacy going so far?
Post a Comment