Ahhhh...the many expressions of Chloe...love them all! And I've always adored her crossed ankles...glad to see she still does that! xoxo
i love her little personality. it totally shines in these pics.
Cutie.
Oh my ADORABLE!! Thank you for posting these, they tugged at my heart strings :)
Where are the pictures of you?
Charee-- you are a freaking knockout!! I mean, I know you are beautiful in person, but that picture of you on the right is just stunning ;)Love you.
She is such a little cutie pie!! I miss you cute girls! xoxoxohow is tan doing? I will call you soon!! mwah! ♥♥♥
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ahhhh...the many expressions of Chloe...love them all! And I've always adored her crossed ankles...glad to see she still does that! xoxo
i love her little personality. it totally shines in these pics.
Cutie.
Oh my ADORABLE!! Thank you for posting these, they tugged at my heart strings :)
Where are the pictures of you?
Charee-- you are a freaking knockout!! I mean, I know you are beautiful in person, but that picture of you on the right is just stunning ;)
Love you.
She is such a little cutie pie!! I miss you cute girls! xoxoxo
how is tan doing? I will call you soon!! mwah! ♥♥♥
Post a Comment