6.08.2010

we love this hike, it's so beautiful and it's where tanner, coco and i go hiking all year round!

the water taste so good!! it was a hot day, even up in the canyon

buh.... she's into swishing her water, she saw aunt danya do it once and now she does it every time, she thinks she so cool
little stink with daddy's dimples

chloe was so happy to see the pretty horses

tanner, this boulder fell in the middle of the path... isn't that crazy

papa aka "the ox" is going to move it
she's waving to daddy!!! wishing you were here but until then she's turned papa into her Sherpa

3 comments:

Connie said...

I love everything about this post! I've missed her pigtails! xoxo

The Jessups said...

That is such a cool carrier backpack. I can't believe Chloe can still fit in it. I can't imagine hauling Stone around!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

ken you could totally do it....the great thing about backpacking is if you adjust and fit it right you can carry up to 40lbs comfortably anyone can do it, it's all about fitting the straps right and distributing the weight to the hips....our legs are more strong than we give them credit.