i know i do a lot of pictures that look alike but i love the feel of her different facial expressions
uncle d
we loved talking to chloe about all of the neat things we saw on our hike
she makes me notice the little delights in nature
tanner and coco were so happy to find a "mr. nutkin"
"mr. fuzzy"
lunch time......we had some yummy sandwiches and the best root beer iv ever had, i don't know if that's just because im pregnant and 37 weeks along here but it was so good!
if daddy's around you can usually find her hanging on him
perfect combo running down a hill with a sucker
i love love love her personality
always teasing each other
she built a "pretty rocks wall"
we ended the day with some snowies and hammick time
It looked like "The Hills Were Alive~ With The Sound OF Music" that day!!! I love all the pictures you posted Charee! I'm sure the rest of your families feel the same way! Sooooo FUN! Uncle "d's" a stud!
1 comment:
It looked like "The Hills Were Alive~ With The Sound OF Music" that day!!! I love all the pictures you posted Charee! I'm sure the rest of your families feel the same way! Sooooo FUN! Uncle "d's" a stud!
Post a Comment