Such a happy HAPPY H A P P Y FAMILY!!! WHAT A WEEK! It was fun being a part of it and watching you inter-act TOGETHER finally, as your own little darling proud family! We're so proud of you all! It won't be long now, until it's not just for a wk-end or week! We're so excited for you kids!!!
Ps: for those of us lucky enough to snag one of those cookies~ I wish you'd make more! THEY WERE DIVINE!!! {i love that my girlies love to make cookies! it's such a treat to come home from work and have them waiting so pretty and delicious!!! I guess the roles have begun to reverse!} xxxoooo nl
OH my gosh, I don't even know where to start on all these posts. I love them all. I love seeing Tanner in his Army clothes. I love all of chloes outfits and of course the boots. I love the pics of Tanner and Jordan and the ones of them and the kids. And you look fantastic!!!! ALL belly. Looooove you guys!
What some GREAT updates!!! I just loved seeing all the wonderful pictures. I even got teary eyed seeing your family picture with Tanner in uniform and your cute preggo belly! Love the fishing and seeing Jord and Tanner together with their little munch-kins made me smile!!What an awesome family you guys are!! I love you tons!! Keep the updates coming:) XOXOXO
6 comments:
Such a happy HAPPY H A P P Y FAMILY!!! WHAT A WEEK! It was fun being a part of it and watching you inter-act TOGETHER finally, as your own little darling proud family! We're so proud of you all! It won't be long now, until it's not just for a wk-end or week! We're so excited for you kids!!!
Ps: for those of us lucky enough to snag one of those cookies~ I wish you'd make more! THEY WERE DIVINE!!! {i love that my girlies love to make cookies! it's such a treat to come home from work and have them waiting so pretty and delicious!!! I guess the roles have begun to reverse!} xxxoooo nl
OH my gosh, I don't even know where to start on all these posts. I love them all. I love seeing Tanner in his Army clothes. I love all of chloes outfits and of course the boots. I love the pics of Tanner and Jordan and the ones of them and the kids. And you look fantastic!!!! ALL belly. Looooove you guys!
What some GREAT updates!!! I just loved seeing all the wonderful pictures. I even got teary eyed seeing your family picture with Tanner in uniform and your cute preggo belly! Love the fishing and seeing Jord and Tanner together with their little munch-kins made me smile!!What an awesome family you guys are!! I love you tons!! Keep the updates coming:) XOXOXO
Love the updates...have been anxiously awaiting them...thanks!!! Such fun & gorgeous pics!!!
Post a Comment