she is getting so grown up and beautiful! I cant wait to squeeze soon an great job with photos i love the lighting!!!!! love you guys and i cant wait to see you:)
Are you guys coming for the summer at all? Miss you! Love that little girl. Ava's in my makeup all the time too :(
That is one cute little girl. And I usually don't like other people's children ;)
ALI-haha i looove you!!! you always make me laugh!!!AMY-yes im coming so i'll be calling you AND is it true, your PREGNANT!!! i just assumed we would be preggers together again:)TEEN!!-i cant WAIT TO HUUUUUUGGGG and KISSS you!!! IT's going to be sooo fun!!!
Oh how I miss that little babers!! Kiss those apple red lips once for me :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she is getting so grown up and beautiful! I cant wait to squeeze soon an great job with photos i love the lighting!!!!! love you guys and i cant wait to see you:)
Are you guys coming for the summer at all? Miss you! Love that little girl. Ava's in my makeup all the time too :(
That is one cute little girl. And I usually don't like other people's children ;)
ALI-haha i looove you!!! you always make me laugh!!!
AMY-yes im coming so i'll be calling you AND is it true, your PREGNANT!!! i just assumed we would be preggers together again:)
TEEN!!-i cant WAIT TO HUUUUUUGGGG and KISSS you!!! IT's going to be sooo fun!!!
Oh how I miss that little babers!! Kiss those apple red lips once for me :)
Post a Comment