I just love those happy, smiling faces! I started a blog last night---check it out when you get a chance---conbee.blogspot.com---Love you!
ahhh, she is PRECIOUS!!! I am so glad you're blogging! She looks so much like Tanner in that picture!
that is just too dang cute!! tan is such a good daddy!!
Yeah!!! I am happy I have your blog now. Charee I miss you so much, can we please hang out soon.... Plus I still NEED to photomograph lil Chloes. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just love those happy, smiling faces! I started a blog last night---check it out when you get a chance---conbee.blogspot.com---Love you!
ahhh, she is PRECIOUS!!! I am so glad you're blogging! She looks so much like Tanner in that picture!
that is just too dang cute!! tan is such a good daddy!!
Yeah!!! I am happy I have your blog now. Charee I miss you so much, can we please hang out soon.... Plus I still NEED to photomograph lil Chloes. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment