my best friend, my rock and sweet heart is off to London today for work. i know this sounds cheesy but i miss him so much already! im excited for him though, this is a great oppurtunity and experience for him.
8.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love this boy! AND his adorable girls! I am so loving all the pics of you guys and the scenery...keep 'em coming--xoxo!
hey...I found you! It was so good to talk to you today!!! We really will have to start getting together more! Love ya!
Charee you are one brave soul to go it alone and one extreme blogger!!! Good work! Good thing I taught you everything i know! Just kidding! I love your adorable family and your pictures of Jackson are beautiful!! I might want to steal them and blow them up! They are that good! Love ya
Charee! Hi! You really did start a blog, yay! So fun hanging out with you at Tyler & Brittany's wedding! Okay, now we can be blogging friends! You are so fun & cute!
Lady!!!!!!!!!!! so glad you are keeping up your blog! we missed you this weekend...call me at home, bri has my cell today, love you!!
Post a Comment