OH MY GOSH! I love love love these pictures. I can't believe how much she has grown! Her face looks so much older. More of a little, beautiful girl and less baby. Oh I can't get enough of these pictures. I love how many you posted.
Oh my my...I didn't check-in yesterday and WOW...I love all the pics! Y'all are too stinkin cute! AND all the flowers...gorgeous! Fun times. Can't wait to see you guys!
9 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I love love love these pictures. I can't believe how much she has grown! Her face looks so much older. More of a little, beautiful girl and less baby. Oh I can't get enough of these pictures. I love how many you posted.
Oh my my...I didn't check-in yesterday and WOW...I love all the pics! Y'all are too stinkin cute! AND all the flowers...gorgeous! Fun times. Can't wait to see you guys!
she is getting so big charee! I can't believe how fast she has grown. she is so adorable.
LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!! i JUST LOVE YOU GUYS AND CANNOT WAIT TILL THANKSGIVING! Yay! And Im so proud of what a miss blogger your becoming;) muah!
She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Such fun pictures. I have that same problem, I hate when when my food runs out too!
She is so dang cute I can't get over it! I am so happy for you guys and that you get to stay home. You look like such a good mama!
She is so beautiful-just like her mommy!! We're excited to see you this weekend!!
Charee! Chloe is so beautiful! You have such a sweet little family..i love it. By the way chels showed me your blog and i'm so glad cause its darling.
Yay for the REAL blogger! Comments and all! You are too cute for words! Love you guys!
Post a Comment