9.30.2008

Family FARM reunion

We made it to Ellensburg Washington
chloe and i with my cousins horse Sarah......she's pregnant and due in april


the men at hard work...... planting my aunt kims trees

my mom and her sister kim made this darling scare crow(i meant to ask grace if she has a name but i just called her miss tin)
sydney lived in this playhouse it's any little girls dream!

darling nana and papa

buzz and mike making the best vanilla ice cream i ever taste!

Farm relay races




millie and sydney on a goat carriage ride
chloe got to ride ginger.....ginger was such a sweet tamed girl


chloers touching the goatys floppy ear, she was pretty nervous around the baby goats


meet bifford

sydney is such an animal lover and so is her baby sis hope. at one point, one of the baby goats jumped on sydney and nibbled at her hair and she just giggled




yummy organic eggs it really does make a difference in taste um mm!


the wind farm


jumping on the tramp with daddy



my lovies and there dimples!

sarah sarah
we love sarah and i can relate to how she's feeling


razzberry and i had a connection from the start....when i first met her, she skipped the hellos and put her bum right by my hand for me to rub her itch



country charm!
the beautiful sisters in aunt kims garden


lewy on his bike..... miss you so much!
mary beth oh how i love this sweet sweet girl i miss you already!

at home in the drivers seat with her daddy

tire swingin in the barn with folk music in the background....we couldn't have asked for a better more memorable last night!
cute millie

THANKYOU so much mom and dad for making it possible for all of us to go up! THANKYOU uncle rick aunt kim and the whole anderson family, for the hard work you all put into this and being so sweet to my little family and i. we have so many great memories from this and have been inspired! we love and miss you all!
love,
the brownie family


















14 comments:

Connie said...

What a fun trip! What an impressive garden! You are rockin that cowboy hat. Love all the pics! I'm so jealous that Lee gets to see you guys this weekend...good times, no doubt! xoxo

Connie said...

P.S. We need to talk...major update :)

McMemories said...

aww so much fun! you are one hot cowboy hat mama!!!Chloe is just the cutest little girl ever!!!EVERRR!
glad you got a fun getaway! have fun with my fam this weekend, so jealous!

The Jessups said...

what fun pictures!! and what a fun trip. chloe is GORGEOUS! can't wait to see her.

glenna said...

I found the comment button, YEAH! I am so grateful for the memorie that this made for you all! The pics are darling...darling...darling and precious. We are so blessed! Love to you all....auntie

Karen said...

Hey Tanner,
That farm is sweet. Thats like my dream place. Looks like tons of fun....anyways this is your long lost neighbor from AZ...karen player...Ive been keeping in touch with your Mom, but how are you? Your little girl is super cute! Do you ever talk to Dale?? I live about an hour away from him now so its pretty cool. Does your brother have a blog?
Good to see picts of you guys!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

Who is that hot mama with the cowboy hat? She must be the most amazing wife ever. Her husband must be very lucky to have her as a wife and mother. She is the greatest.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Big Buddha

Steve, Kristen, and the Twins said...

Hey Charee! It's Kristen! I hope you don't mind, I found your blog off of Calli's, but I just wanted to let you know that I miss you and love ya and Chloe is freakin' adorable and is so big and I wish we didn't live so far away, so we could have another play date! You guys are the cutest family! Love ya!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I can't believe how big Chloe is getting! I love all the pictures with the horses. It looks like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

wow! didn't know you guys were in washington. you should have called. well i don't know how far i was from you but you should have called!! ha ha. love all the pics looks like you guys had a great vacation! chloe is getting soo big. i love her.

Melissa allred said...

Wow what an amazing place to live!!! I want her farm! I thought the very first picture with you and chloe and the horse was a magazine add picture! You are too cute!! and as for little miss Chloe well... edible!!!

Christian & Priscila said...

Hi Charee... Calli told me you started a new blog, so I came to check it out! Chloe is trully adorable! It's awesome how much fun you can have at a farm when you have great company!
We need to get together some time!
Xoxo, Priscila

Unknown said...

Such a fun trip!!! Thankyou for posting the great pics Ree-Bee!
xoxoxMom