Charee! I have a different blog address for you! Im so glad I found you! I just thought you were slacking on your bloggin! lol I miss you and your Baby is adorable!
You crack me up!...your comments on my posts record at my time, not yours...so, you were up dang late! Here's a deal for you---I'll update if you will? Deal!
P.S. I saw Chloe's tooth on Lee's blog...woohoo! xoxo
8 comments:
I second that!!!
Charee!
I have a different blog address for you! Im so glad I found you! I just thought you were slacking on your bloggin! lol
I miss you and your Baby is adorable!
Hi-it's Jules (Tate's wife) It was great to see you today...Chloe is beautiful!
You crack me up!...your comments on my posts record at my time, not yours...so, you were up dang late! Here's a deal for you---I'll update if you will? Deal!
P.S. I saw Chloe's tooth on Lee's blog...woohoo! xoxo
hey - its me and i am talking to you right now -- go check my blog out browniv.blogspot.com
I just love you!! I'll call you tomorrow-I'm sooooo excited!!!
i know i just cant wait! love you too!
wow we have pretty kids! And Tanner, that was beautiful bud! You and Charee are so lucky to have each other! Love you!
xoxoxo Mom/Nana
Post a Comment