9.14.2008

Our Past Moments

bedrest...... thank goodness it was only almost three months, even though it was really hard i felt the spirit more then ever in my life! all the service from others and the long days that gave me time to pray and look great to meditate.
my first day off of bedrest so so excited! i shaved my legs and made myself look all dolled up for my handsome lovey!!!


m
y baby shower was such a blast, talk about spoil me rotten.....i had so many loving darling friends and family come cellebrate the life to come.
here's me with my adorable sis chelsey

my really good friend melis, she is the kind of friend everyone should have!

right before we went to the hostipital.......we were so exicited to meet our baby girl!

nana and baby chloe

chloers and her aunt teeners



tanner + charee + chloe = JOY
we thought we knew what love meant.......but now we really know!

he couldn't be more proud

ok....i love this picture...calli(my sista in law) was happy to have two's babies in her lap......your such a good mama! her baby girl hopey aka cookies was born two months earlier than chloers
they look so much alike

i love how soft and cozy she looks in her blanket from aunt lee lee

my brother devon just adores chloe.....he also called it when he said "she's going to have bright blue eyes, just you wait" he was right...i on the other hand thought she'd get her daddy's honey brown eyes



this is one tired mama!



tanners family flew up so we spent a day in park city it was so fun!

her with papa dan

hopey chloe

we were up in salt lake and she was getting a little sick of her car seat

so she decided to sing at the top of hers lungs

it was the prettiest song id ever herd!

chloe and i got to visit her grandma cc in az it was so much fun!
(can you believe that hot blond is a grandma)

cc and lee lee
being oh so funny!

her first museum

when she first started to sit up
oops!

right here's good too
well, back to the drawing board

at my aunty's house

higher daddy!



her's daddy loves this flower on her .....tanner says......" it's as big as a satellite dish"



my darling cousins from washington came down this summer it was the highlight of our summer!love you all so so much!

just an afternoon walk with nana in our neighborhood



a fun day playing homerun derby........lovey hubby says............"im going to get it out of my wheel house"

we made the best apple pie with nana but chloe helped the most!



this was a fun jet tub.....she would cry when bath time was over

cookies and chloe have so much fun together but i think hopes enjoying herself more

sydney put chloe in her baby dolls stroller

she loves swimming



the red swing at the park in front of our house
cici flew us all down to new mexico for the 4th of july.....thanks again connie it was so fun!

cc with her stone and chloe at the cabin






chloe's first kiss to the most darling handsome boy beckham

so one sunday, at church my darling friend katie convinced me to let chloe have a animal cracker.....for those that know me i was pretty stricked about what she ate....but she was so happy she loved it! ps the animal cracker was organic so i kinda felt ok letting her munch on it
so there you have it.....a little catch up on our loving family....thankyou for for joining us.

14 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my heck!...I love all the pics! That lil girl is loved! And who's that boy smoochin on her? I miss & love y'all...can't wait to see you!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I love all the pics too! Good job on summing up things. I can't get over how cute Chloe and Becks were together. Thanks for posting the picture of Becks first KISS! :)

The Jessups said...

Wow, she is a DOLL!! I just love all the pictures! I esp. love the bubbles picture. And the one that looks like Hope is going to push her over. haha. I can't wait to see her!! And you guys!! Love you!

Melissa allred said...

ok i cant decide which one is my favorite the singing picture,her falling over,or the bath bubbles!!! They are all so cute! Call jen I think that is an easy fix! You did a great job! I loved reading it! And you are so sweet! You are such an amazing friend too! love ya!

Bracken and Bracken said...

So precious!!

brit said...

well... i dont know what your question was, but it looks like you have it all figured out!!! i love Chlo in that big flower!!! all darling! call me back!

Connie said...

Not only do I LOVE-LOVE all the pics, but your cute comments are super fun! xoxo

heather telford photography said...

cute pictures!! she is adorable...
your bangs are so cute too...

McMemories said...

so i love chloe, i love tan and i love you!! You guys are soo cute! I feel super bad for not calling you back the other day! Call my home anytime. with bri having my cell recently its hard to call my long distance friends and fam:( stupid qwest phones! anyways...so please call anytime and even if all my babes are crying I always love to talk to you!! You have a been a huge support to me lately!! LOVE YOU

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness.... I just love your stinking guts! Chloe is such a doll and I love her cute mama.
We need to go out and catch up! Maybe a salad the size of out table?
xoxo
Mandy

Jen said...

I love your blog! Your pictures are so dang cute. Sorry that I haven't called you back. I've been under the weather...yuck! I will totally help you out. :)

Klepinger said...

Cheree-I love all of the pictures!! It makes me miss all of you soooo much!! Chloe is so BEAUTIFUL!!! We love you and can't wait to see all of you when we come up for conference-Hugs and kisses

Lewis Fam said...

Love love all the pictures. Love you!!!!

Unknown said...

yah! I am so glad it is up and running now. You look great! and chloe is looking so grown up. so cute! i miss you guys. our address is www.tjandamypugmire.blogspot.com