8.23.2008

The World Through A London Eye.... Parliment and Big Ben...
Tower Bridge over the Thames...(There was a great French pastry stand next to the river...of course the French are going to give the Brits a half-fast version of their pastries. It was good nevertheless.)

Her Majesty's home...Buckingham Palace...(There was a stage being erected right next to the palace where the Olympic Torch will transfer during a festival that will happen this weekend.)


Trafalgar Square...There were about 300 people, just taking a break from there daily routine to watch the Olympics on a huge screen in the plaza.



My dream car...Defender 110. I saw a bunch of these on the streets. I love 'em

















My quick trip to the British Museum...The Rosetta Stone, some cool Egyptian statues, and a buddha in the lotus posture. Anyone who is making a trip out to London, the museum is a must see.







8 comments:

The Jessups said...

Sooooo cool, Tanner!! Cliff says he is jealous (I am, too!). Glad you're home safe and sound!! Love ya guys!

Connie said...

What a fantastic opportunity, Tanner! The pictures are great! I can't wait to talk to you and hear all about. Love you!

brit said...

looks like such an amazing trip!!! too bad Charee couldnt go. what a fun time!

McMemories said...

What!! Tan you are such a lucky dog! or is it lucky duck?? whatev, you are just lucky!! What amazing pics!!!xoxo

Klepinger said...

Tanner did you really go there for work? I think someone just needed a little vacation-ha ha!
Thanks for sharing your pictures!! We loved seeing you and Cheree and Chloe at Tyler's wedding, it meant a lot for you to be there. We love your little family so much!!! Aunt Leann
PS You look so grown up and handsome with short hair!!!

Melissa allred said...

Awesome! Ok so dumb question,what is the rosetta stone? I hope im not the only one who doesnt know that!Anyway looks like Tanner had fun that lucky guy! Next time Ill watch your little one and the two of you should go! Love ya

Melody's Voice said...

Tanner, how are you doing? Looks like things are going great for you, fatherhood, London! So fun! Stop by and check out my blog at http://melodysvoice.blogspot.com/

Take care!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

These pictures are awesome! I love London. Looks like he had a lot of fun.