she's so cute!!! i just want to eat her up! ...wwww-oh reeb's! this is more like it! (your list of friend links) ...YOU'VE GOT PEEPS! loved being together w/the fam tonight. thanks you guys~
awww...i love jordy! so happy he's gonna join the parent club soon!! Where is their blog?!?! I love you!! I also left another comment on your 8 post:):):) LOVE YOU!!!
p.s. are you getting packed, nervous, excited....all of the above! Can't wait!!
Lindsie- i know you said no big deal but i am so sorry!!!!how did i miss that all this time. thank you for correcting me though. that makes me sad, your like my favorite and i never new that i was doing that.... so sorry! love you to pieces! (to be honest im i cant stop laughing though)
so i asked jordan when their getting a blog and it doesn't look to good girls. their not that motivated, so we all need to work on them. maybe as hard as you all worked on us.
k, we'll tag team those guys at thanksgiving!! we should set one up so all they have to do is update....
charee, really no biggie:)the spelling of my name is not the end of the world!! but you still wrote it wrong, LYndsie;)haha I love what you said about the world viewing motherhood as not enough....too bad because oh they are so wrong huh!! xoxoxoxo
ahh CRAP! im really not getting it...huh. plus your mama came up with a beautiful way to spell LYNDSIE (did i get it?)and im slaughtering it...over...and over!!!! AHHHHH!!! it's made me laugh though, also just so you know....im just not good at spelling. when i was a youngin, you could count on me being one of the first out in the spelling B's. the funny thing is, i love to write! i love you so mucha!
12 comments:
she's so cute!!! i just want to eat her up! ...wwww-oh reeb's! this is more like it! (your list of friend links) ...YOU'VE GOT PEEPS! loved being together w/the fam tonight. thanks you guys~
xo mom
Awe, I LOVE that picture!!
awww...i love jordy! so happy he's gonna join the parent club soon!! Where is their blog?!?! I love you!! I also left another comment on your 8 post:):):) LOVE YOU!!!
p.s. are you getting packed, nervous, excited....all of the above! Can't wait!!
Cuteness...both of them! Jordan adores that lil girl! I can't wait to see him with BBB!
Lynds--I keep bugging them to get a blog up and going. You bug him too!
Lindsie- i know you said no big deal but i am so sorry!!!!how did i miss that all this time. thank you for correcting me though. that makes me sad, your like my favorite and i never new that i was doing that.... so sorry! love you to pieces! (to be honest im i cant stop laughing though)
so i asked jordan when their getting a blog and it doesn't look to good girls. their not that motivated, so we all need to work on them. maybe as hard as you all worked on us.
k, we'll tag team those guys at thanksgiving!! we should set one up so all they have to do is update....
charee, really no biggie:)the spelling of my name is not the end of the world!! but you still wrote it wrong, LYndsie;)haha
I love what you said about the world viewing motherhood as not enough....too bad because oh they are so wrong huh!! xoxoxoxo
my mom told me I was missing a conversation over here. I keep bugging Jordan and Rachel on facebook, too. We will set it up for them!
ahh CRAP! im really not getting it...huh. plus your mama came up with a beautiful way to spell LYNDSIE (did i get it?)and im slaughtering it...over...and over!!!! AHHHHH!!! it's made me laugh though, also just so you know....im just not good at spelling. when i was a youngin, you could count on me being one of the first out in the spelling B's. the funny thing is, i love to write! i love you so mucha!
oh chloe is sooo cute! I am going to be down next wed. when do you guys leave?
Wow I really thought that was tanner there for a moment. Either way what a cute picture and i LOVE when babies are cuddly
So cute!!
Post a Comment