11.10.2008

sleepy time around 6:00pm, rises at 7:00am

just put me to sleep mama, i don't care if it's only 6pm

please mama!!!!!!



fine i'll just crawl to my room.


daddy get's home from work and chloe's off to bed, sad. all i can say is..... we wish she'd stay up longer, so we could play with her more. i'll (or hers daddy) say prayers with her(she thinks im so funny when i close my eyes and say prayers. it cracks her up and then i start laughing!) then sing to her "im a child of god" while holding her in my arms (but i have to hold her upright...ever since she was around five months, she's not a fan of being cradled. instead, she likes nuzzling into my neck) while standing next to her crib. then she pushes away from me and goes to a corner of her crib. i tickle hers back but if i stop too soon she'll let me know. now don't get me wrong i love that bedtime is now a smooth pleasant experience, rather than how it was before. it's just that she's made a habit going to bed so early. tonight, tanner and i were actually considering waking her up, we just miss hers so much!!!!! most likely this schedule wont last (iv experienced, that once i figure something out it changes)
sweet dreams lovey.....dream something wonderful.....goodnight i love you!



13 comments:

Unknown said...

SO SOOO CUTE! in a sad little way! well~ she didn't really sleep today. again~ you looked beautiful today ree...& i had fun w/ you. i love you.






(sorry.)
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x
mama lew

The Jessups said...

awe, she's just so precious! Sometimes we pick Stone up when he's asleep because we feel the same way!! But I'm so glad you have gotten her on a schedule! That's great!

Connie said...

I just can't wait to give her smooches! It almost looks like she's winking in the top pick. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER! So sweet.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

We use to have the same problem with Beck and Jer. It sucks too when we go out late. He gets so sleepy. But he is learning to be a good sport about it. I am such a bad parent.

brit said...

when they are ready for bed there's not much you can do!! there have been times that we haven't heard becks playing for a little while & find that he has put himself to bed. what do ya do?!?

Connie said...

Just saw your message...I just love that wobbley stage when they are first starting to walk...the whole balance thing. Video it, for sure! Can't wait to witness it for myself...cannot wait!!!

bkjones said...

Charee..she is adorable! It was so good to see you today! Good luck in AZ. I am excited to keep in touch with you and your cute family! -Katie

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I can't believe how old she looks now! She is getting to be at the perfect age now! Just in time for you guys to move to AZ so she can play with Aunt Shalayne! P.S. I love USA and would go back in a second. You are crazy!

Kory said...

Do you guys go to the produce section of Albertson's for you anniversaries? Just thought I'd say hi, I saw you on Jessica's blog.

McMemories said...

I swear I had left a comment on here...but dont see it:(hmm...

anyways I am SOOOOOOO excited for you guys to get here!! I Love you guys!!xoxoxoxoxo

and kinda jealous of the 6pm bedtime...cade did not fall asleep till after midnight last night!

anywho....love u

Our EyreLife said...

Well, HOLY COW. Hello again! Your babe is just too cute and YOU look fantastic, too, my dear!

This blogging world is crazy, isn't it?! I swear, we won't even need a 10 year reunion because we'll all just keep in touch via blogging! :)

Keep on visiting! I have you on my blogroll now...
Jessie (Nichols) Eyre

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i know huh!! it's so crazy but i love it, cuz then i can see how good everyone is doing! i'll add you on mine also.