12.06.2008

chloe had so much fun walking back and forth to her daddy and cc
cc was making hers laugh so hard!

as you know we've moved to arizona. tanners mom, connie a.k.a cc has been so generous to let us stay in her home till we get on our own two feet. she always says "it's my pleasure". she's made it so comfortable for us, she's been so supportive of our move and our decision to go to graduate school. thankyou connie for being so positive and loving, we love you!!!


look close you can see her top munchers coming in


it's official, she's a walker.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I miss you already! I can't believe that she is walking!!

Connie said...

She's off and running! So cute to witness. It was funny when she sat down and clapped for herself! Pure blast having you here!

The Jessups said...

Oh look at those teeth!!

DANG!! We just barely missed her walking! When I told Cliff, he said, "Yup, I knew it would only be a couple days the way she was moving."

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

ya unca cliff sure called it!! have a great time on your business trip..you go girl and you go daddy...this week he can truely call himself superman daddy!!!