oh my GoSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap that could not have been the first day. She likes she has been walking forever. Holy crap I didn't realize how much I miss you and her. I am so excited to see you!! Go Chloe you are the bomb. Hopey better watch out.
ha ha i knew out of everyone you would be the most excited!!...your so cute i cant wait to see the gils interact again, i miss them all togther!! love you!!
4 comments:
i can't wait till she starts running away from you. that is when it gets interesting! especially in public! so cute though!
oh my GoSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap that could not have been the first day. She likes she has been walking forever. Holy crap I didn't realize how much I miss you and her. I am so excited to see you!! Go Chloe you are the bomb. Hopey better watch out.
ha ha i knew out of everyone you would be the most excited!!...your so cute i cant wait to see the gils interact again, i miss them all togther!! love you!!
SHE'S SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to munch on her!! xo m
Post a Comment