12.13.2008

SANTA AND FUN!!

at the movies, waiting for hers daddy to come out of the movies with his cousins
she loved the water fountain!






i love how chloers is looking at hers cute 2nd cousin dallen like "why don't you want to sit by me?"


done with the water and off to see mr. santa

waiting in line to meet santa Claus, she was a bit nervous

she was lookin at mr. santa...like she couldn't wait til it was hers turn
she even started walking towards him on hers own

mr. santa Claus was so sweet, we think he's the real one!

smiling up at him, so far so good....

and there it is..... the traditional cry for the first time meeting santa . mr. santa was so dear, he asked me what her favorite song, so he could help make hers comfortable and then he sang TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR.

to get her mind off of that traumatizing experience we visited the over sized fishies and she loved it!
kisses?!

chloers and her poking

then of course she decided to put hers dirty finger in his mouth, so sorry darling dallen.

9 comments:

Connie said...

PRECIOUS! She's just strutting around like a big girl now! That Santa is so cute...and he sings! She's so cute with the little cousins---now that she's a big girl. Such a sweetheart!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

I love your comments

The Jessups said...

Oh her outfit is so cute!! Perfect outfit to see Santa in!! How fun!

Melissa allred said...

Holy crap you have posted a ton since i last looked at your blog!!!It looks warm there for the winter time! Chloes birthday turned out soo cute!!! I cant believe your mom! Actually I take that back! I can she is so dang good at that stuff!!! I still think she needs to open up her own store! I dont think i have ever seen chloe walk! Yeah!!! I love the yellow shoes! Miss you and cant wait to see you!!!

brit said...

totally agree with melis, i am diggin chloe's shoes! avi did good with santa last year, but i think this year will be a DIFFERENT story!!! i am glad you like the b-day stuff! i thought it turned out dar-dar!

Jessie Eyre said...

First of all, your Chloe is just too dang cute. Seriously.

And secondly, that PARTY IN A BOX is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a cool nana she has!

Unknown said...

oh!!! those pictures are soooooo cute you guy's!!! they tell a whole little story don't they!? she tried so hard to be big & brave~ until she just had to loose it there at the end! made me sad & laugh all at once! good thing she got kisses from that big friendly fish~ making it all better of course!!! love you's!

McMemories said...

what a pretty girl! We just love you guys being so close!!!!xoxooo

Bre said...

I can't believe she is walking already!!! they grow up so fast! but i love you guys!