wow tanner's dad looks great! so fun you got together w/ him! you're all so stinkin cute! ....ps. CONFESSION OF A MOTHER, NANA & MUM-IN-LAW: I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So fun!!
moma your so cute i miss you!!
Love the pictures-glad you had fun!!*can you still help me make some cute tags for RS?
lee lee i'll be over today to help with the tags i love doing stuff like that!!
Good job Tanner.. What a awesome accomplishment! i get so emotional seeing people run marathons I cant wait to run one again!! you guys are such a cute lil fam!!
Way to go, Dad!! Wow, my dad looks BUFF!And I love what appears to be a wink at the camera from Tanner. haha.
ok chloe looks just like me in these picture! and i must admit i LOVE it! ha ha
she totally does look like you chels and i love it
Tanner is so freakin cute true but you look like a super hot Az babe in all your pics, apparently AZ looks good on you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
wow tanner's dad looks great! so fun you got together w/ him! you're all so stinkin cute!
....ps. CONFESSION OF A MOTHER,
NANA & MUM-IN-LAW:
I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So fun!!
moma your so cute i miss you!!
Love the pictures-glad you had fun!!
*can you still help me make some cute tags for RS?
lee lee i'll be over today to help with the tags i love doing stuff like that!!
Good job Tanner.. What a awesome accomplishment! i get so emotional seeing people run marathons I cant wait to run one again!! you guys are such a cute lil fam!!
Way to go, Dad!! Wow, my dad looks BUFF!
And I love what appears to be a wink at the camera from Tanner. haha.
ok chloe looks just like me in these picture! and i must admit i LOVE it! ha ha
she totally does look like you chels and i love it
Tanner is so freakin cute true but you look like a super hot Az babe in all your pics, apparently AZ looks good on you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment