12.08.2008

this was a fun project

i got this at a yard sale during the summer for $25 BEFORE....
AFTER

glass knobs



birds and leaves



it's fun and happy, the blue also matches chloes eyes

8 comments:

Steph said...

way to go...so cute I love it!!! How is AZ? we r headed there on the 24th

Sarah said...

LOVE IT! LOVE YOUR BLOG! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

diddo to sarah...{even though i don't think i actually know sarah!} is chloer's loving her happy little high chair? miss you...& i keep missing your phone calls too! tag! you're it! xo m

brit said...

dude, it turned out so great!!!! i love it! the color is perfect! can't wait for her birthday!!!!

scotty&chels said...

your so amazing reebe, you have talent like i have never seen. if you touch something it turns into fabulous art! you and mom amaze me with what you can do! i love you guys so much and cant wait to see the cute brown family soon! yahoo!

Lewis Fam said...

Well I think it looks like a Mexican fiesta:)

Lewis Fam said...

Ha Ha just kidding I think it is darling and it looks like it was a blast to create.

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

I miss you guys! I am sorry we didn't get to say goodbye. I think that it is just the clothes I am wearing in the picture, because I have gained close to 10 pounds already (and I am only 4 months!) How is Arizona? You look absolutely beautiful. Tanner has got some good lookin' girls : )