if anyone is interested in having candid pictures beautifully done simply click on my link that says JP+photography. she graduated from the art center of L.A. 3 years ago. she's incredibly talented and has taken my pregnancy pictures, chloe's blessing pictures and these. she does everything....... weddings, bridals, engagement, family, modeling (she's done all of my beautiful sister chelsey's modeling portfolio, recently one of jessica's pictures of chelsey came up on yahoo.com) and more, check her out she has a fresh modern take on things.
jessica, your so talented and i love how you capture her personality in a natural setting. i just love your style and love you as a person your so full of warmth and light. im so thankful to have you as my close friend your like a sister.
thank you dear jessica!!
thank you dear jessica!!

12 comments:
oh wow~ i hadn't seen all these. Jess really did capture your little cupid! i just want to kiss her! AND jessica! thanks so much again sweet jess! and thakyou for posting these dear ree-bee! lovies, your mum
What darling pics!! Helps that you have a beautiful model!!
i love LOVE love that face!!
I want to hug that little girl and kiss her until she pops. What a beautiful baby you have!
She is so big and darling! I hope you are liking AZ. Also I love the pink car "Bonnie" gave you! I am jealous, I wish they made that in my size.
so cute! love sades in the pics. you two are darling! miss ya.
Beautiful girlie-girl + great photography = masterpieces!!!
Chloe is beautiful! And so are you! Your cheerleader video is adorable I miss your laugh!!!
I have LOVED having you guys so close and seeing you so much!! Chlo is so beautiful!!
where are you boo..booo....wee-boo!?! WE MISS YOU!!! XOXOXOXOX M.
very sweet pictures... very sweet chloe... miss you.
Friends! Charee woman, your baby girl is beautiful! I found you through stephers blog. Loving your adventures. You guys are great!
Post a Comment