1.20.2009

grandma's back!!!

dorthy lew bracken finished serving an honorable spanish speaking mission in puerto rico and then the other half in houston texas mission, this was her 3rd mission served. her first mission was supporting grandpa bracken while he served, the 2nd mission she had the opportunity to serve with her sweetheart and soul mate grandpa, in the germany mission and last but not least she served her 3rd bravely and on her own. grandma thank you for sharing your mission experiences with all of us sunday night. the spirit was strongly there and it was neat to think all of your kids and most of there children were there to listen and witness your testimony of the gospel. i felt so proud to be apart of this family and honored to be there. thank you grandma for your example and your example of constant conversion. i love you!!!
love
charee, tanner and baby chloe
p.s. chloe loves her great grandma it's was just past her bedtime

aunt alaine proudly with her first grandson handsome dallen bracken.

the beautiful couple who can take all the credit for the kissable baby boy above

the two cutest of all!! sorry guys i think you are all so darling but these 2 are the cutest!!! they can't be beat!!!

jacki lynn is so loving to our chloe thank you jacki for always loving chloe!!!....it was such a fun night i love the time i now have to spend with tanners side of the family and my family.

7 comments:

The Jessups said...

What cute pictures! I wish I could be there to see everyone and welcome home Grandma! What a sweet pic of Dallen and Alaine. I'm happy you're a part of our fam!

McMemories said...

That night was fun with everyone!! Love that cute pic of jacki and mark!
xoxo

Klepinger said...

I agree with Kendal-we are lucky to have you in the Family!! Love the picture of you and Mom swinging!! Do you want a big family picture? I'll email you one.

Connie said...

What a sweet post! And you got some cute pics that night too. I love seeing Alaine with her lil one! That really was a special night...all the way around!

Unknown said...

What a neat experience! looks like your having a blast down there. and the warm weather. I am jealous. Your guys all look so wonderful!

Heather said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! And I'm so glad you've enjoyed a recipe! I've visited your blog a time or two to see what Tanner is up to. You guys have an adorable daughter!! Feel free to share any recipes or anything you might have! I love when people share things for me to post! Take care :)

Unknown said...

wow tanner! that's your beautiful grandma!?! you can just feel how kind & good she is through her smile! ...i hope i radiate that feeling someday when 'i grow up!'{smile} & even though dear miss chloe is a bit 'irritated' it seems~ i just wanna' kiss her beautiful little velveteen head!!! we love & miss her so much! it's wonderful being a grandparent! you see children differently..even their little tandtrums are adorable! we're glad you're having fun with your other 'peeps' reebee-lew~...& tanner, it's almost not fair~ that a man {you} can just stand there in an ordinary t-shirt & hat~ holding your little girl~ looking sooo delicious!!! {-i think i spelled that wrong, sorry}
& i must say sweetheart, you are a vision of sweetness & happiness on that swing! i want to kiss your velveteen head also!!! i think you 'brought' more sunshine to the sunshine state!!! miss you kids so much~ keep sharing your special brand of sunshine with everyone down there & have fun!! love & miss you all, ml