She is so full of personality it is out of control. She looks so grown up I can't believe it. But I think that she looks soooo different because she is a little brown thing now thanks to the Az sunshine. I love the jewelry.
Oh my goodness! One of three..... C U T E S T LITTLE EASTER CHICKS I SAW THIS SEASON! I was right! green is great on your little beauty! And that head band Charee!!! i hadn't thought of doing it that way~ I LOVE IT!!! so glad you had a wonderful day, so did we. you can be sure~ we all missed you though! xo nl
I can't believe how big she is! My gosh, she is so stinkin' beautiful. Just like her Mom, you need to post some pictures of you too. I feel like I haven't seen you for forever!
Oh my!!! I know I have only seen you once but that little sweety of yours looks just like you! so cute! LOVE the easter dress! So when do I get to meet my new best friend's little girl!?? hee hee!
10 comments:
She is so full of personality it is out of control. She looks so grown up I can't believe it. But I think that she looks soooo different because she is a little brown thing now thanks to the Az sunshine. I love the jewelry.
love, love, love
aww she is just so presh!!!
Oh my goodness! One of three..... C U T E S T LITTLE EASTER CHICKS I SAW THIS SEASON! I was right! green is great on your little beauty! And that head band Charee!!! i hadn't thought of doing it that way~ I LOVE IT!!! so glad you had a wonderful day, so did we. you can be sure~ we all missed you though! xo nl
Charee she is so grown up! Adorable! Hope all is well
look at her. so beautiful and such a little girl now.
Your little fam is so CUTE! You are so creative! How do you make those headbands? Any plans for baby #2?
Oh my darling!! WoW what a sweet little angel she is! Glad you guys had a great Easter! Hope you're doing great!!
I can't believe how big she is! My gosh, she is so stinkin' beautiful. Just like her Mom, you need to post some pictures of you too. I feel like I haven't seen you for forever!
Dang...I'm so behind on checking out everyone's blog! She's so entertaining...totally adorable!
Oh my!!! I know I have only seen you once but that little sweety of yours looks just like you! so cute! LOVE the easter dress! So when do I get to meet my new best friend's little girl!?? hee hee!
Post a Comment