4.08.2009

she's always good for a laugh

she's just lovin this


what a ham

thanks tybear for the bag we've replaced the sling for it ha ha just kidding

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

TOO CUTE!

Unknown said...

now those are some cute contents peekin' out of a bag~ you just don't mind showing off!!! she looks like she's having a blast as always!!! shat a happy baby! thanks for sharing!
lovies~ ml

Unknown said...

ooops! sorry i didn't check my typing for miss spells! i'm sooo lightning fast ya know! x0

glenna said...

Tanner, Charee, and sweet Cloe, I decided to view your blog because I'm missing all of you. Grandma loved chatting with you last week. It is so fun that you can share so easily. the pics are darling, just like all of you. I heard about the ear piercing, but I can't watch it; I know I'll cry. So love you all and be safe. auntie