hahaha, I love it! We took Stone yesterday, and the water was COLD but he LOVED it and cried when we left. And I love Tanner's farmer tan. haha. AND, I love your "B" at the top of the blog!
She is so stinking cute. I love my darla and you should get one too! I am so glad you love my little round stamp thing too. I wish i could put a big one of it on a wall in my house. Love ya miss ya
....ok, swim-swim!!! I've been DOG PADDLING here for a few days! I'm drowning!!! Throw me a 'life-preserver'! {...or a NEW POST would be nice!!!} jk! Miss you guys! xoxoxox
9 comments:
hahaha, I love it! We took Stone yesterday, and the water was COLD but he LOVED it and cried when we left. And I love Tanner's farmer tan. haha. AND, I love your "B" at the top of the blog!
thank you just trying something new
love it all!
nl
Such a delightful little girly!
She is so stinking cute. I love my darla and you should get one too! I am so glad you love my little round stamp thing too. I wish i could put a big one of it on a wall in my house. Love ya miss ya
Oh she is just the cutest little thing ever!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog. :)
i just watched it with hopey and she loved every minute
....ok, swim-swim!!! I've been DOG PADDLING here for a few days! I'm drowning!!! Throw me a 'life-preserver'! {...or a NEW POST would be nice!!!} jk! Miss you guys!
xoxoxox
o0oo0hhhh! For crying out L O U D !!!!
Post a Comment