skip to main |
skip to sidebar
for a moment
sadly you've never been one that i can hold in the cradle position unless i was nursing you and that was 8 months ago. but for some reason last night after giving you your bath and wrapping you up in a towel, i got to hold and cradle you swinging you side to side while you cuddled into me. it was probably for 5 minutes but it felt like time stopped for you and i for a moment. your growing so fast and i love watching you but sometimes it feels too fast and i miss the times when you would just lay on my chest for a long time.
4 comments:
Oh I feel you!! I still rock Stone at night because that has always been the one and ONLY time he cuddles. So I take it.
What a sweet sentiment she will read from her mama someday! I'm glad you got the moment~ snatch 'em up every chance you get! You're a smart & darling mama! We miss you all!!!
can't wait to see you soon!
xoxoml
That was so cute. She looks bigger all ready. I am so excited to make some more fun memories soon!!!!!
so sweet! they never stay babies long enough. i can't wait to see you too!
Post a Comment