so apparently it starts young, it just goes to show how deep the relationship runs between a lady and her shoes.
no lie, she pulled this dress down from the hanger on her own. is she suppose to know what goes with what already??!!?? it frightens me in a way, watch out daddy $$$.
k so off the subject...look at those tan legs!! i can't believe that me, Casper gave birth to this one. she can thank her daddy for that!
she's rockin the heals for being her first time, YOU GO GIRL!!!
10 comments:
O M G!!!!!!
{Just to be clear,translation: oh my gosh~~~not the naughty omg!....}
She is just pure F U N isn't she!!? She's just a delight! She makes us laugh soooooooooooooooo much!!! And as we all know~ laughter I S good for the soul! Thank you sweetheart Chloer's!!! You wear those heals...{& walk in them! I might add!!!} ~better than any 'lady' I know!!!! Thank you kids for putting S U C H a big smile on our faces & in our hearts today! She really is SUNSHINE!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Nana Lew
{...that means LOOOOOOOTS of love!}
Oh my goodness, darling. My favorite--her cute little knees and thighs in the first pic. haha, such a cutie. And i LOVE your shoes!!
thank you...tj max...years ago for only 11$ i love them too!
thats my girl:) love them, love her, love you!!!
Oh my gosh she walks better in high heels than I do!!!! Its going to come way too soon when she is wear heels for real!
A girl after my own heart!! Love me some Chloe :)
...and all with a wiggle in her hips!
P.S. She was working my flip flops last night!
Love those chubby knees! And I love that you have this blog so I can peek in your life mor.! :)
And, I'm totally the same way- the glowing white momma with a daughter that browns right up!
I'm serious about calling and getting together sometime. Really!
ps- I just noticed you have a link to Kelsey's Kitchen. . . she's my sister-in-law! She married my little brother last year. I lOVE her!
oh she is sooo darling. Ava does the same thing. funny how there so girly ALREADY! kinda scary. I miss you. call me. I've been thinking about you. let me how things are going. are you gonna be in utah for the 4th of july at all? let me know i will be.
Post a Comment