6.16.2009

lovin the water wings

these were taken two weeks ago, since then she's gotten a lot more relaxed and comfortable in the water.....it's so fun seeing her enjoy swimming!



5 comments:

The Jessups said...

SO cute. I love her swim suit! And her cute belly. :) Chloe and Stone would have so much fun swimming together!

I answered you on my blog, but in case you didn't see, Stone's eyes are greenish these days. Blueish greenish hazelish, just depends! And I called you, but had to hang up real fast because I was eating lunch and someone was leaving so I was saying goodbye real fast. Sorry!

Shayla said...

What a DOLL! I just want to smooch her cuteness!!
Hopin' I get to see you when I'm down! xoxo

brit said...

I'M SUCH A PROUD NANA! It's so freakin' FUN to say~ "That's MY grandbaby"!!! She's so much fun to brag over! Can't wait to see yu kids! We're counting the days down!!!

Lovies~
you know who! {...yeah, not Brit! I can't figure this out!!! But I will!!!!}

Lewis Fam said...

She is so awesome. I can't wait to see her in action. Love you all!!!

scotty&chels said...

kill me she is so cute and so BIG! i can't believe it, what i can believe is that its time for you guys to be here! I'm so excited we are going to have a blast like always!