6.13.2009

happy birthday mama lew!!! xoxox!!

Dear Marmy- your a Queen of a mom and nana lew....

your so inviting....

a whole lot of heart....

you make us laugh....hard.....

you have great faith and wisdom....

selfless....

a hot babe....
a tire swingin spazzz....

a women with so many true talents....

and as sydney would put it "how do you like my nana?"


our answer....we lovens this mama and nana lew a lot, happy birthday! what a wonderful day to celebrate and boy do i have a lot to be grateful for on this beautiful day. for starters you were born, yeehaa!! not only that, i got you for my mom and that makes me so sooo blessed!!! last but not least you prayed for a gooood man to come into my life and low and behold here walks into the doorway my present.... all tanned up tanner with curls for bows on your birthday 5 years ago....and thank you for that!!! so your day is a big one that you better wear those jewels in that crown all day long and party!!

6 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday Debbie Ray Lewis (Nanna Lew). We are going to miss you today and all your great food. Make it a good one. Love ya.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

that was from tanner mom

Bracken and Bracken said...

your mom is such a babe!! she doesn't look a day over 25 :) happy birthday mama lew!!

Unknown said...

Thank you soooo much Charee, Tanner & Chloe!!! I really have the best kids! What an endearing tribute~ I cried when I read this today. I wanted to post a comment earlier, but my day really got rolling & literally got away from me! I missed all three of you! But this TRIBUTE! ...I'm not worthy, but thank you so much again! And thank you 'Bracken and Bracken'! I actually DO look a couple of days over 25~ but you're a dolly for saying that! Love to you all my dears!!!

xoxoxo mama lew

brit said...

you are so sweet & dido to all of your sweetness! can't wait for you to get here! & the kids to play there guts out!!! becks & avi can't wait to see chloe!!! love ya!

The Jessups said...

What a nice tribute to your mom!