6.07.2009

rain rain stay stay another day!





perfect sweet posture! she enjoyed watching and listening to the rain.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a dolly baby!!! I especially love the one where she's sitting in the darkened door way with all the flower petals at her feet! She is a princess!!! I wish I could pick her up & squeeze her! ....soon!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo nana lew

The Jessups said...

what a CUTIE!! I love her little tummy. And how cute that she just sat there watching the rain. She needs to teach Stone how to sit!

Aubrey Messick said...

That last pic of her staring at the rain is just so cute! I can't wait to see you guys soon when you come to CA for a visit. :)

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i know we can't wait either, it will be chloes first time at the beach.

Ashley Grace said...

Oh she is so precious!!!! Jee,I wish I had that good of posture ha ha. I am glad that she likes the rain!