Oh my G O S H !!! you guys are sooo darling! You look like you're all having way too much fun! What a cute bike Tan! Good luck bud! ...And Charee-bee~~ I can hardly wait to scoop that cute little thing up & kiss her to pieces!!! We adore her smile! We can feel it right though your pictures!!! Love to you all~~~
9 comments:
hahaha!! HOW CUTE!! And what cute little bloomers!!
She is so adorable! I love those polka dot bloomers. How is AZ treating you guys? Are you dying of heat yet??
She is such a good helper! She takes it very seriously...and the polka dots, CUTE!
Oh my G O S H !!! you guys are sooo darling! You look like you're all having way too much fun! What a cute bike Tan! Good luck bud! ...And Charee-bee~~ I can hardly wait to scoop that cute little thing up & kiss her to pieces!!! We adore her smile! We can feel it right though your pictures!!! Love to you all~~~
Papa & Nana
....I thought of something else, & I think this 'sums our little Chloe up nicely'!
"What a Q-T-P-2-T"!!! She is! She is!
LOVIES!
aww mom we love you guys and we're so looking forward to seeing all of you too!! i still need to get that on her pink car license plate.
Her smile in that first pic is so stinkin cute!!! Love you
i love her polka dot panties. looks like you are having fun. you would have fun anywhere charee'... it's just you.
AHH HOW STINKIN CUTE IS CHLO!!! K we need to play! Call me manana(tommorow)haha loves!!!
Post a Comment