2.27.2010

another life celebration

we are pregnant and so excited, we pretty much have told everyone but i thought id share with the blog world. so to the friends and loved ones who we haven't spoken to for awhile, we just wanted to share this wonderful news that we are so blessed and excited about!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! soo happy for you guys! when are you due? I am coming next sat I would love to get the girls together for a playdate? let me know. I will b back and forth from lehi to provo. where are you guys living now? you can email me at amypugmire@live.com too. love you. congrats

The Jessups said...

Hooray! So excited for another little one in the family! Can't wait!!

Connie said...

Can hardly wait!!! Miss you guys so much!

Shelby said...

No way!! Congrats girly! So awesome!

Amy said...

Awesome! How far along are ya?