2.24.2010

the grateful alphebet

my friend brooke posted the neatest idea on her blog recently and it's been a nice thing to have on my mind so i thought id copy what she did and share it with you. i also think it's a cute F.H.E idea to do with your spouse ( and some day with our kids when they're a bit older)and see the different answers you come up with and the ones that are alike. she used each letter in the alphabet to express what she's grateful for. thank you brooke!



A- apples, my favorite are usually pink lady's but lately i love green ( that has never been the case but for some reason it really settles my stomach)

B- babies, i love them they make so many of us smile.....so many people stop in their tracks to admire a babe let:)

C- chloe, she makes me laugh, learn, grow and i love being her mommy xoxoxoxo's

D- dark chocolate

E- eating, who doesn't enjoy to eat i believe it's partly why we all wanted to come to earth. so we could enjoy the pleasure of food

F- family

G- gratitude, it can turn everything into a positive

H- humor

I- i'll say ice cream because i can't think of anything else. i actually don't like it while pregnant but when im not, i am grateful for it on summer days

J- jelly beans, they remind me of my grandma and grandpa lewis

K- kittens there so so cute

L- laughing, i love a good laugh

M- music

N- this nation, we are very blessed

O- oranges, nothing better than a good orange, nothing worse than a bad

P- peeps, the easter candy...it's true i like the little chicks

Q- q- tips, kinda gross but i really am grateful for them nothing grosses me out more than dirty ears

R- running, im falling back in love with it and my motto is "run as long as it feels good" it's amazing how much more i get out of it with that in mind.

S- smooches, i love giving them to my two lovies and getting them

T- tetris

U- umbrella's, i love hearing chloe say the word it's adorable and makes me smile

V- vicks vaper rub, it's true i love the stuff and im fully aware i could possibly be addicted while i have a cold but it's so soothing

W- water i drink like a camel but have a bladder the size of a humming bird

X- x in the xo's

Y- yogurt i love plain organic and those key lime whips

Z- zippers, on little kids outfits, it's much easier to zip than button

it feels good to think about the things your grateful for even though they may be small or silly:)

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

This was so cute! I'll have to do it on mine some time. Cliff GAGS when we pass the peeps in the Easter isle. I, too, LOOOOVE Tetris. I'm a Tetris junky. That's what I play on my phone in the middle of the night while I'm feeding Emerson to force me to stay awake in that feeding. I loved reading this!

The Jessups said...

Hey--I forgot to give you a shout out on my post on the headband and bow!! I LOVE IT! Doesn't she look good in it?! :)

Connie said...

Cute post...you and your peeps!