Charee that means a lot to me that you like the way my kitchen wall and chairs turned out. Since you have a great eye for that sort of thing. The chairs were brown and had horrible fabric on the seats, but lucky for me they had been left in the basement of an apartment we rented in St. Louis. A couple of spray paint cans later and some new fabric and I have loved them too. I would just keep an eye out at DI and on KSL, and I bet you could do a better job and cutifing them than me. P.S. I love Chloe's desk and chair and dollie house she got for Christmas. So sweet!
5 comments:
I can't believe we haven't been this year! I am so jealous!
ooooh that must be so much fun! i bet she has a blast!
What is all that white stuff? And who is that giant 2 year old girl? I have been in AZ too long :)
hi you!!!!
xoxo
Charee that means a lot to me that you like the way my kitchen wall and chairs turned out. Since you have a great eye for that sort of thing. The chairs were brown and had horrible fabric on the seats, but lucky for me they had been left in the basement of an apartment we rented in St. Louis. A couple of spray paint cans later and some new fabric and I have loved them too. I would just keep an eye out at DI and on KSL, and I bet you could do a better job and cutifing them than me. P.S. I love Chloe's desk and chair and dollie house she got for Christmas. So sweet!
Post a Comment