we are so grateful that family's can be together forever. it's something worth fighting for and we feel blessed to know this.
we miss our man so much right now (loves, loves, kiss, kiss)and im working on the post for when he was sworn into military just this last tuesday:)
but last week we got to enjoy a beautiful spring day, full of these lovely fragrant flowers mother earth provides on temple square

6 comments:
I love those nice days! It's so great you guys spent some 'nice days' together before Tan man left! xoxoxoooxx
oops that was me your mom signed under you.
Beautiful pics, and beautiful day for you guys! I agree with your mom--I'm glad you got a NICE day in just before he left! You all are in our prayers. Love you MUCHO!!
Ahhhhhh...love you guys! Sending tons of prayers and good thoughts in both directions! Love you!
These pictures are amazing :)
http://hopechella.blogspot.com/
Military? What branch? Does that mean you guys are moving?
Post a Comment