while i was making tanner's cake that he requested he and coco went for a sunday walk
the cake turned out great, i was a little nervous because it was my first cake i made from scratch. it is the best chocolate cake recipe iv ever taste so gladly it was a success!!
the best homemade pizza ever with garlic sauce instead of marinara
What a good wifey you are and what a fun day Tan had!! We love you and you are constantly in my prayers and thoughts!!! I just want to give you a big hug right now:) LOVE you!!!
Hey "Chloe momma" what an amazing looking cake...no doubt it was yummy. I love how cuddly Chloe has become! Love her little head rests on the shoulders. Miss and love you all!!!
6 comments:
What a good wifey you are and what a fun day Tan had!! We love you and you are constantly in my prayers and thoughts!!! I just want to give you a big hug right now:) LOVE you!!!
I agree--what a good wife! What a great bday for Tanner! Now Stone said, "ooooh, Chloe mama!!"
Hey "Chloe momma" what an amazing looking cake...no doubt it was yummy. I love how cuddly Chloe has become! Love her little head rests on the shoulders. Miss and love you all!!!
The picture with Chloe leaning on her Daddy almost made me cry!! We love you guys :)
Wow I am very impressed with that cake. I bet it tasted so great. What a great collection of family shots. Please come see us!
good memories~ and that cake! im very proud of you...even nowss:)
Post a Comment