we're 3 months along and when i see him next i will be at the beginning of my 6th month. he will be gone for a total of 10 weeks:(
here we are waiting for them to call him in
it was really neat to witness him getting sworn in
chloe was loving the flags and all the room to run around in
i am proud of my husband who wants to serve our country. these next 3 years are going to be an adventure and we are looking forward to the growth and the experiences. our family is young and it will go by fast so we want to get the most out of it!!
oh we are so proud of Tanner!! I got teary eyes at all the pics, just love your little family and it was so good to talk to you yesterday!! You are amazing and keep up your bright spirit:) LOVE YOU TONS!! p.s. i really hope chlo gets a cute Georgia accent:)
7 comments:
oh we are so proud of Tanner!! I got teary eyes at all the pics, just love your little family and it was so good to talk to you yesterday!! You are amazing and keep up your bright spirit:) LOVE YOU TONS!!
p.s. i really hope chlo gets a cute Georgia accent:)
I love the pics! It really will go by so fast! I was excited to get his text message!
Thanks for these great posts...I love them and you three too. Hurray for seeing things on the "sunny side"...only way to roll :)
Those pictures are so surreal!! We are so proud of you Tanner and we love your little family :)
How exciting! We are so proud of you guys. Great pictures!
I'm proud of my bro! Your family is cute. Talk to you all later. l8er sk8er.
Good Luck Tanner! That's awesome.
Post a Comment