she said that she wanted to to make pumpkin flap jacks. she loves helping in the kitchen, she's such a good mixer and this is the first time she flipped her flap.
kendal it's swim lessons + swimming for 3 hours + missing her nap and it's 4:30pm. this hardly ever happens but i love it when it does, something about falling asleep on the go...it's so dang cute.
...my purse, {or suitcase as many have called it:)} made quite a nice pillow for her to nap on that day...still, in a shopping cart!? She was so cute! That's a rarety to find Coco out of steam anywhere~ mid-day!!! I love her in all her fluff and cute boots! ...I guess that day, those boots 'didn't' keep on walkin'! oooxxx nana
ps, I was going to say, "that's a lot of stove for a lil' pancake flipper her size!" ~~AND! I have it on good authority {she told me herself in Costco} that the little Miss wants a Kitchen of her own for Christmas Santa's!!! loveies:)
8 comments:
oh my heck. 1. i love the petti skirt and boots. LOVE it. 2. How the heck do you get her to fall asleep in a shopping cart?!
Ahhhh...where to begin...love her fashion choices...darling! And a lil cook. So multi-talented...just like mommy! xoxo
How could she not fall asleep amongst all the fluff?!?! So cute. Dallen is crazy in Home Depot and we have to go like once a week ;)
kendal it's swim lessons + swimming for 3 hours + missing her nap and it's 4:30pm. this hardly ever happens but i love it when it does, something about falling asleep on the go...it's so dang cute.
p.s. i love how much all of you love her and your sweet comments:) im one proud mommy:)
...my purse, {or suitcase as many have called it:)} made quite a nice pillow for her to nap on that day...still, in a shopping cart!? She was so cute! That's a rarety to find Coco out of steam anywhere~ mid-day!!! I love her in all her fluff and cute boots! ...I guess that day, those boots 'didn't' keep on walkin'! oooxxx nana
ps, I was going to say, "that's a lot of stove for a lil' pancake flipper her size!" ~~AND! I have it on good authority {she told me herself in Costco} that the little Miss wants a Kitchen of her own for Christmas Santa's!!! loveies:)
She is so cute. She look just like her mommy. Hope everything is going good. Lets catch up soon.
Post a Comment