9.01.2010

swim lessons with "pam pam!!"


she loves her nana boots from ellensburg she insists on wearing them:)

i love her little posture as she approaches the diving board, shoulders back, fist clinched, tummy out.....i love it!



fun friday

another positive successful lesson with her pam pam

5 comments:

Connie said...

Ahhhhh...that's our girl! Love all the pics...especially the one of her sitting on the raft in all her swim gear!

Brittany said...

So is this the lady who my mom keeps telling me about? Do you love her? I need her name and number. The lady we have been going to is getting pretty mean and I don't think I will keep going if I have an alternative.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

brittany every experience is a positive one even if chloe's having a hard momment. pam stays so positive and encouraging and before you know it chloe's moved on and realizes that she can do it!! pam had her rolling and swimming on her back on her own after her 4 lesson. i just love her!!! i'll give you her number.

The Jessups said...

OH MY CUTENESS!!!!

Unknown said...

...Yeah, this has been a fun summer honey. Chloe looks like she's grown up a whole foot, in just the last week. We'll miss you guys soooo soooooo much when you're gone. We're so darned excited for your adventures that lie ahead though. And pray Tanner will ALWAYS be out of harms way. It was so nice to have him around and see all of you inter-acting a the sweet little family you are, this past week. I know we've been so lucky to be around you all for the past little bit. Blessings..... Thank You. We love you and are proud of you all.