11.16.2010

the many faces of Tru-b

i need to catch up on so many pictures but i thought id post some pictures that have been taken of Tru in the last couple of days.
Here's Tru at 7 weeks old:) he's chubbed out really fast especially in the last few weeks.
this is where he is cooing i looooove the sound of him talking




Mr. Tru stole my heart:)

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is scrumptious!! In some pictures I totally see Tanner, and in others, I see you!! I love him and I haven't even met him!! Sheeeesh, I hope the clothes I got him will fit!! Be on the lookout for your package!

Unknown said...

cute! I miss you guys so much!

Connie said...

Once again, my heart melts!!!

Bracken and Bracken said...

OMG look at those cheeks!! Love it.

ali said...

he looks so old already!!

Unknown said...

Oh my GOODNESSSSS! WE'VE JUST HAD SOOO MUCH FUN LOOKING AT ALL THESE PICS!{I've actually left 2 comments already but couldn't get them to post because Leslee was signed in} But I love it all! HE'S SO CHUBLETLY!!! {good work sweetheart!} He's darling!!!! Looks just like Tanner's 'Mini Me" ADORABLE! Gosh the girlies are yummy playing in all their get-up! Miss them all together! Give Chloe and Tru juicy kisses for your Dad and I! oxoxoxo