11.22.2010

sesame street body museum



she was scared of him at first
this is where she learned about the lungs
this is when she saw the button for poop:)



we all took each others orders and she loved that!

tanner was so cute and really got into it



she rung us up and everything:)


i know these both look a lot alike but i love her different facial expressions

tanner got a kick out of telling Chloe to go under the nose and then he'd push the button that made "snot" come out. he's always teasing her and her latest thing she says to him is "stop laughing" then we can't stop laughing and it just ticks her off.
our little bag of bones:)


she loved this bus it had music and all
here's Chloe singing to the other kids she is not shy and very social
it was a fun/gross museum most of all we had fun and were tuckered out in the end. at least it tuckered Tru out but as for his sis she was wide awake the rest of the day. She has so much energy!!!

5 comments:

Kory said...

Where is that place at? That sounds so cool! I want to take Amy there. But mostly because she's pregnant and it would probably make her want to puke.

Connie said...

What a blast! And you all look so dang cute!!! You, new momma, look absolutely fantastico!

The Jessups said...

Where to even start?! TRU IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!! I love Chloe's hat. You're one hot mama. I love your boots. And HOW FUN! Miss you guys!

Lewis Fam said...

Seriously the last picture of Tru! I love how huge his beanie is, and I must say your Ta Ta's are looking lovely! Kentucky looks good on you girl!

Lewis Fam said...

I forgot to mention how grown up Chloe looks all of a sudden!