11.23.2010

Tru


i love how your looking at me, that's the cutest face!!! ( daddy is playing the running game with your little chubby legs and you loooove it!! )
i love how your looking at daddy!!



i love all three of you so much!!! i just want to hug and squeeze this picture!! Chloe your so sweet with Tru you'v had to make a lot of new adjustments and im so impressed with how you embrace change with so much joy and understanding. Your so loving to Tru.


so stinkin cute, are you kidding me......words can't even describe how much i love this face!!!!



sometimes i feel like someones looking at me, then i look over and sure enough your looking at me with your big crooked smile. i love how i wake up to that smile. i love the feeling of your soft breathing on my cheek when im holding you. i love your soft skin and fuzzy hair. your so sweet and easy going i feel so blessed to know you and have such a happy baby boy!!! i can't believe it's already been 2 months it feels like you've always been here, im so thankful we're all together and that this is my life here on earth!!!


love,

mommy xoxoxox's


10 comments:

Klepinger said...

TRU is so adorable!!! What a CUTE family....We love and miss you!!

scotty&chels said...

he is SO cute and SO big! I can't believe how much he has grown up in just nine weeks, also in one of the pictures he is totally pulling a aunt teen smile! I LOVE THESES and you wrote the cutest stuff about him, he will love reading that when he's older:)

Unknown said...

Tru IS adorable!!! We miss you so much too! {...and I agree with Chels! I think that IS an Aunt Teen smile!!} We miss you all especially today, Thanksgiving Day. But I'm SOOOOO PROUD you guys did your own Thanksgiving Day Dinner together!! Man Charee~ Tru has the sweetest little smile and he's so healthy and chubby looking! DARLING X 10! I love the way you write hon. Saving all these tender moments will be a treasure for your family, for years to come. Love and miss you all. xo

Lewis Fam said...

ok that is painful I want to hold him sooooooooo bad! He could not be an cuter!!!!!!!!!

Lewis Fam said...

This may sound dorky but I just feel like I know him so well even though we barely spent anytime together!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

calli, i thought about how if we were there everyone would of been holding him, and you and would be baby swapping:) he has the cutest personality and he's so happy!! those cheeks...i can't stop kissing them:) love and missed you guys so much xoxox's

glenna said...

Tru is darling, darling, darling, and looking like his daddy more and more. All of the pictures made me giggle and grin. Your blog has sweetness throughout because of the love you show and share with us about your family. We missed you so much at Thanksgiving, but like your mom said, we are so grateful that you are making your own family traditions and memories. Your memories will be your own creations and Heaven's tender mercies all of your life and eternity. Love you all and xxxxxooooo auntie

Anonymous said...

It's Tru he's very cute, only problem is that I don't think it's from my side of the family. DANG! ;) It was fun to talk yesterday! Love you all, yes ALL!

Charisse said...

Charee and Tanner, I am so sorry that I have not had a chance yet to meet/greet/love/hole Tru (love the name!). He is adorable. Just as Chloe is. These two babies will grow up knowing that they are certainly loved by their parents! I so look forward to being able to meet and hold this little one. Remember, anytime you are here, I offer FREE babysitting services! :) Glad you are back as a family...it is not good to be separated for so long. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. Love you all! Chari

The Jessups said...

SOOO stinkin' cute!! He has your eyes!! Love you guys!!!