12.08.2010

hangin out

im so proud of this chubs, it's a lot easier the 2nd time around. im not worried if he's getting enough to eat it's nice to be more chill and enjoy the chubbers without any worrying:) he is such a good eater, sleeper, laugher (is that a word? eeh, it is now:) Tru looks just like Tanner! it's fun to see my boys together and at the same time kind of trippy with how much they look alike but at least he has my eyes:)
we lovens Tru-b!
Chloe has been so good to him, she makes him laugh throughout the day and i love how he watches her around the room!!
she chucked her toy baby aside and wanted to give Tru a ride, he was a good sport for a bit.
he looks totally bugged

ahh chubby thighs.....my fav.

mr. Tru
Tru's signature smile


Coco your soooo fun, keep being you!!!
Twinners!!!
xoxoxo's

13 comments:

ali said...

Holy cow-- he totally does look like Tanner!

Cute sweet baby boy ;)

scotty&chels said...

holy cow his chin, his nose, his lips... EVERYTHING is tan the man! I can't believe how much they look alike and i love his signature look it's like mister suave! Love it:) P.S. i loved our phone call the other day with chloe taking me on her run around the house I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Unknown said...

hey reebs!!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh! They're soooo C U T E!!! Chloe couldn't look prouder! {...I think I can almost see little horns coming up through her hair though~~ like~~ not sure what she's gonna do next!!} She's so much older looking! Her hair is getting long! TRU too! He's so B I G! AND C U T E!!! I still say he's the spittin' image of his father too! oh how I wish I could cuddle and kiss those chubby cheeks! I think he's going to have dark brown eye's like Tanner Charee. He looks so cute in those little clothes~ oh Mr. Tru! We love you!! And Miss Chloe too! Mis you guys TONS!!! xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

.....I mean 'miss' you guys tons! xo

Jordan and Rachel said...

He's a tank! Cute baby.

Connie said...

Haha...chubs for sure! I love Chloe pushing him around in her baby stroller! I guess I'm in the minority...I mostly see you! So dang cute, the both of them kiddos! xoxo

glenna said...

What a sweet family, Charee and Tanner! I can't beleive how big Tru is getting and just like your mom said, he's his daddy's little man. Oh Boy, am I missing you all! Charee, I need an address for Christmas, darlin. would you mind sending it email. Hugs and kisses to all of you.
XXXXXXOOOOOO auntie

glenna said...

ooops, auntie forgot how to spell "believe"...the word for how much it hard to grasp how big that little one is growing. (giggle) Love you all, auntie

The Jessups said...

Oh my chubbers!! I need to see him and squeeze him! I think I see you in him!!! ESPECIALLY in that firs pictures in the previous post. Miss you guys SOOOO much! xxxx

McMemories said...

HE IS TANNER'S LITTLE TWIN!!! Oh my gosh, two handsome guys and two beautiful ladies!!! XOXOXO

Bracken and Bracken said...

I love your babies and miss your little family :)

glenna said...

The newest pics are so sweet!! Oh boy, do we miss you...we were also looking at the pics on grandma and grandpa's photoviewer and just giggling. David says that Chloe is the cutest! Tru has those kissable thighs....ooooooh, love them. Kiss them for me, too. Glad to hear your Christmas was a sweet one...you were thought of and mentioned in our prayers. Hugs to all, auntie