11.18.2008

cozy rainy day and ginger snaps for breakfast

now don't you worry grandma's....... she had homemade beets apple sauce, one organic egg yolk (i included that detail for you lee lee) and a spinach/mixed berries smoothie with irsh oats before hers cookie (when she wants to, this 10 percentile little miss can EAT! i mean really a lot!!!)
but i couldn't resist letting her have a little sweet munchie


checkout her fuzzy wake up hair.... it's so feathery. just proof she enjoyed her dream time

this picture reminds me of me when i was a babelit. it's the only one and im so happy i found one...it's so fun when you get to see a little of your looks in your baby

of course i think she's just so stinken cute...... she's mine, can you deny it though??!!!

i had fun, quietly watching her as she stared outside watching and listening to the rain. i could hear her thinking (you know what i mean?)

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh my goodness, she doesn't stop getting cute. I can't WAIT to see her! Look at that hair!

Connie said...

Dang...after that breakfast, she deserved a cookie, or two :)

I can't stand it---she's so darling. Can hardly wait. The countdown has begun! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love her! She is so darling! and you are such a cute mommy!

Shelby said...

What a doll, I can't believe it! You seem like you are doing well loving being a fabulous little mommy!